Facilities and Services
Port facilities are situated in freshwater. It is comprised of 5 berths and a Ro-Ro ramp. The following facilities are available:
- A bulk liquid terminal located less than a kilometre from the port facilities and linked to berth B-1 by a network of pipes allowing the transfer liquids directly from ships to tanks.
- A railway line linking the port facilities to the CN railway network.
- A merchandize handling and storage land that covers 61 hectares (151 acres) of which 14 hectares (35 acres) are paved, lighted and located close to the berths.
- Two pneumatic ship unloaders belonging to the Aluminerie de Bécancour inc.
- A gatehouse to control access to the port and a scale to weigh handled goods.
|Berth||Length ft||Length m|
35 ft or 10.67 metres
Towing, pilotage, maritime traffic services, unloading, maritime agencies, maintenance, cleaning and environment service, customs.