Les produits laminés Sural Canada Inc.
- Site web
- Address6900 Raoul-Duchesne Boulevard, Becancour (Quebec) G9H 2V2
- Phone 819 294-2900
- Year of foundation began operating in 1992 under the name of Usine de tige Reynold’s, division of the Canadian Reynold’s Metals Company of Baie-Comeau, a part of the Alcoa Group since 2000. In November 2014, Sural Laminated Products of Canada inc. acquires Alcoa Rod Mill of Becancour.
- Employees 58
CEOP Members Companies
- Description of activities conversion of aluminum rods ranging from 17.5 to 9.5 millimeters in diameter
- Finished products Final product : aluminum rods
- Production capacity Annual capacity: 81 500 metric tonnes
- Raw materials first smelting aluminum, magnesium, silicon, chromium
- Investments 49 000 000 $
- Lot size 4 hectares
- Market manufacturers of electric cables and magnet wire, steel industry, manufacturers of magnetic coiled cable, automobile manufacturers, manufacturers of extruded products and extruded chapes
- Email Mr Daniel Duschene, plant director (email@example.com), Mr David Déclos, operation director (firstname.lastname@example.org)